What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (3 Viewers)

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Speaking of the last DVD I bought...Amazon is running a good sale on The Wild Wild West complete series $29.99 and reductions on all Gunsmoke season sets. If this has been previously posted...my apologies.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
I have my eye on those Gunsmoke sets, and will act before that Amazon sale ends... but for right now, I pulled the trigger when I got a good price on both volumes of Rawhide: Season 7 at Barnes & Noble's website. Both are discounted far below other e-tailers at the moment, plus an 'additional 15% off 1 item' email coupon worked with it. Including tax and free shipping, I bagged both together for $45. :banana:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I can just see a Gunsmoke set like Mary Hartman Mary Hartman or Dark Shadows. See it just sitting there in the horizon as the sun is setting in a lovely orangish yellow? Just beautiful...

I did pick up the Wild Wild West. Thank you so much for mentioning that! Also Rocky & Billwinkle Season 4. More money out the door...!

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Well, I went and did it... I now have GUNSMOKE: Seasons 1-9 on order, thanks in part to the Amazon sale and in part to some unredeemed points on my credit card, which cut the actual outlay down, considerably. :cool:

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
BobO'Link said:
Star Trek: Deep Space 9 - S2
I'm just curious...did you buy Gunsmoke Season 1???? It really is a well written show....especially that season. I understand that I am biased.My dad watched nothing but westerns and police dramas back in those days and he's not changed at all...I guess he brainwashed me...because that mainly makes up my classic tv show DVD collection.BTW...I love your Stooges avatar...CLASSIC.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Shatner's Grim Reaper said:
I'm just curious...did you buy Gunsmoke Season 1???? It really is a well written show....especially that season. I understand that I am biased.
Not yet. Gotta decide before the end of the day as it's a "deal of the week" price.

Shatner's Grim Reaper said:
BTW...I love your Stooges avatar...CLASSIC.
Thanks! It goes with the name. :)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
Waited until the price got low enough, so I just ordered THE FLASH tv series from the 80s. I figured while it was available and fairly cheap, I should order it before the price goes up due to the new series starting in the fall.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Gilmore Girls - S6 & S7
Fringe - S2-S5 (another complete)
Two and a Half Men - S4-S7 (another complete - already own S8 and don't consider S9+ part of the show)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
La Femme Nikita (season two). Easily my favorite non-Trek television series of the past thirty-five or so years.

NikitaS2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks