What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
DEXTER: Final Season [Blu]
MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: 25th Anniversary Set (pre-order)
CUTIE HONEY: Complete Series (1973-74, anime) (pre-order)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
:banana: I just bought five Hanna-Barbara Series! :dancing-banana-04:

The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan

Inch High Private Eye

Roman Holidays

Sky Commanders

Inch High Private Eye

I bought two copies each. The first one is for my Sister's Family, the second sets are a Christmas Present from Me to Myself. :laugh: Both Sets have been sent to My sister's House, we will open tham at Christmas. :biggrin:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
Storybook International Collection
This really jumped in price. I noticed there is 1 more available NEW on amazon at $34. The others are various states of used and are $300+ . Crazy... Just putting this here to see if anybody was interested in this old show. The episodes are also on youtube.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I placed my order from Deep Discount yesterday afternoon and have yet to receive a confirmation from them. If I do not receive any confirmation I will have no choice but to cancel my order, I will then file a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau. :angry:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Regulus said:
I placed my order from Deep Discount yesterday afternoon and have yet to receive a confirmation from them. If I do not receive any confirmation I will have no choice but to cancel my order, I will then file a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau. :angry:
I'd stopped buying from them years back, then gave them another chance and they did good. But earlier this year I started avoiding them again. I think it was 2 messed up orders in a row. One was a mess up they'd pulled on me about a year before, after ordering B1G1F stuff they suddenly didn't have 1 or more what what I ordered (discontinued, etc... :huh: ). So I don't even check them for deals.

That said, I did order a $3 cheesy movie set from them yesterday through amazon's marketplace. We'll see how they do. I also ATTEMPTED to order something from them a short time ago but it wouldn't let me put 2 items I wanted into my cart at the same time. So they can keep it.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Radioman970 said:
I'd stopped buying from them years back, then gave them another chance and they did good. But earlier this year I started avoiding them again. I think it was 2 messed up orders in a row. One was a mess up they'd pulled on me about a year before, after ordering B1G1F stuff they suddenly didn't have 1 or more what what I ordered (discontinued, etc... :huh: ). So I don't even check them for deals.

That said, I did order a $3 cheesy movie set from them yesterday through amazon's marketplace. We'll see how they do. I also ATTEMPTED to order something from them a short time ago but it wouldn't let me put 2 items I wanted into my cart at the same time. So they can keep it.

I was successfully canceled my order and have made an order from "The Big River" to get them. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I gave them ample time to reply, but all I got from were "crickets" Deep Discount USED to be a good place to purchase DVDs, but a few years ago I started to hear "bad things" about them. Last year I hear their Service was considerably better, but looks like they've headed south again

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
^^^ stick it those turkeys!! They are so far south there's banjo music.

The Complete Space Rangers collection. thank you mill creek. Wanted to revisit ever since it died an untimely death. i can't believe this show came out in 1993. Would have sworn it was 1986 or 87. But I just remember throwing a tantrum when I heard it was gone for good.

rikrks

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
Naked City - complete series and Green Acres Season 3. Re Deep Discount: I had problems with them a few years ago but lately they've been fine. Shipping has been quick and no problems ordering...

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I waited 37 Hours waiting for a Confirmation (I gave them one extra hour I cancelled my order from :thumbsdown: Deep Discount :thumbsdown: and filed a complaint to the BBB. I then re-orderd these series from "The Big River". :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
Gene M said:
Update! I went to check dvdpricesearch.com thats where I found Dick Van Dyke complete series for $47.78 and went back to dvdplanet now the price went up to $139 That could be a mistake on price that was not supposed to be $47.78 since I ordered it, and I got the order comfirmation by e-mail and it showed the price of $47.78 I will see if they will honor the price and ship it for $47.78! I will keep you posted!
I just got my Package today! Yep they did send my order. I got the the Dick Van Dyke show complete series on Blu ray for $47.78 Even that was a glitch a wrong price DVDPlanet did sold it to me at that price. This is my early black friday special!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks