What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (5 Viewers)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter with friends tonight, and was surprised at how good it was. Now I need to see Spielberg's Lincoln for contrast.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Vincent Sherman's Affair in Trinidad, 1952, Glenn Ford and Rita Hayworth together again. Tomorrow night, Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder and Strangers on a Train.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Sometime tonight the final movie of The Trilogy by Belvaux and (UK title) House of Tolerance.

The Trilogy has been all the hype suggested from 9 years ago. Great picture quality? Not always...but a worthy watch.

HoT will be an experience...beyond its notoriety.

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
We watched "In Which We Serve" last night. Looking forward to the last two movies in the David Lean/Noel Coward set (Blithe Spirit & Brief Encounter)

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
John Frankenheimer's Grand Prix, 1966 and Sam Peckinpah's The Wild Bunch, 1969, and Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid, 1974.should see me thru the weekend.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I just watched all 6 hours of Lonesome Dove. I may need a little time off from the TV.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Once again, I doubt I'll have much leisure time this weekend (though I did have one free night during this past week where I was able to watch Star Trek Into Darkness in 3D) as I have two TV box sets here and expecting others in the days ahead along with additional movies being released in the latter half of this month.

September and October are always my busiest times of the year so free time is at a premium.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Drums Along The Mohawk (it's shipped and should arrive today or tomorrow).Beyond that, nothing specifically planned

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Alright, this weekend got off to a good start. First, I viewed the UK BD of Sabrina. Then I watched BD of Drums Along the Mohawk, followed by Becoming John Ford A great viewing experience from all sources.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I did view the 1995 version of Sabrina from a HD DVR recording. In one way, I like this version more as I thought Harrison Ford was a better cast choice than Bogart in the same role. I'd thought for a long time, the original film would've been better if Cary Grant took that role as originally intended. The role itself just seem to fit him better than Bogart. I wish they didn't dye Holden's hair as it made him look strange to me.

Also, I viewed the Drums Along the Mohawk BD again with the audio commentary.

Today, I might not be watching anything besides a bunch of football games.

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
Watched a lot of The Big Bang Theory season 6 over the weekend and last night we watched Bowfinger. All were first time viewings.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Clouzot's The Wages of Fear, 1953, great, worldclass film-making. Later remade by Hollywood hacks as Sorcerer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks