What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
So far, my boys and I have watched

Ruggles Of Red Gap
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

still to watch
A Midsummer Night's Dream (WB'35)
Shane
The Muppet Movie

plus
a couple of episodes of Charmed

David

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Despite having seen most of Neil Simon's screen adaptations, I'd somehow managed to miss The Odd Couple all these years. So that was my treat last night...finally.

Funny movie - and a good one too despite its obvious 4th wall staging - presented on disc like I remember most of Paramount's late-60s Panavision. None of that mattered much though...in this case, it was just the pleasure of seeing Lemmon and Matthau together on screen again. Heck, they could have been reading their Accountant's quarterly statements to each other...

Tonight: Sexy Beast (also previously unseen), plus something old, black & white, and mysterious.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Charles Smith said:
My weekend viewing is hopefully going to include a visit to one of the few remaining drive-ins within reasonable distance (45 minutes to an hour).

I'd love to keep up the tradition of going to one a few times every summer, but the programming (for my taste) makes it extremely difficult to find a film or two that I think I'll be able to sit through without losing my sanity. So, we'll see. But that's what's in the plan!
The hockey arena 5 minutes from our home operates a drive-in theater in the parking lot with three separate screens every summer, and my wife and I always talk about going. However, it gets dark so late here in the summer that the movies do not start until around 10pm. We'd never be able to stay awake for the first film, and would definitely never make it through the double feature.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm going to be busy this weekend doing reviewing work (TV box set time of the year), and any free time will be spent catching up with this week's TV that I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

Those poor Bowery Boys are going to have to wait.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
So many movies to watch...... Guys and Dolls, Mud, Warm Bodies, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Skyfall.....Sent from my iPad using Home Theater Forum mobile app

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
We're going to see In a World tomorrow afternoon and then SIFF is showing Sharknado at a theater downtown tomorrow night. There's also this Netflix movie (The Stranger in Us) I have sitting on the table. I'm always working through a lot of Trek commentaries. Intending on finishing those out on S4 tonight and then starting Enterprise's commentaries on Sunday...

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Just saw The World's End (loved it).

Will be re-watching Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz.

I DVR'd China Seas and Dinner At Eight, so I'll get a nice Harlow fix.

Currently in season 2 of Desperate Housewives.

David

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Watched Safety Last and Star Trek Into Darkness this evening. About to finish up season 2 of Breaking Bad.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Okay, last night I watched Cornered and Advise and Consent on Warner Archive Instant. I needed to start getting some value out of my $10 a month charge.

Today, I'm going to at least watch the Death Hunt BD.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
My plans changed...

Watched After.Life. The Vosloo chiller-thriller. Not bad. Light on thrill and heavy on the chill(ahem). I just wonder how she caught the top (4) billed actors on a first film. The 4th being Chandler Canterbury, the kid who played the "8yo, old Benjamin Button".

Today, watching Cinema Paradiso.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Since the TV box set I was expecting for review didn't arrive today, I will have this evening free. I think I'll be cracking into that most recent Charlie Chan box set.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Last night I watched - or tried to watch - The Queens, a Sony MOD. This is an episodic Italian movie with some fabulously attractive actresses. I watched the first two episodes with Monica Vitti and Claudia Cardinale but I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood. I'll try to watch the rest later.

Tonight I watched Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?, a Eureka Zone B BRD. This is a marvellous film and a marvellous BRD. I roared with laughter several times and grinned and giggled the rest of the time. The BRD is Zone B locked. I wonder if Twilight Time would be interested in releasing this film?

No idea what I'll watch tomorrow. Probably something I've seen many times and know well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks