What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (3 Viewers)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
We have tentative plans for Saturday night to have another couple over to watch Casablanca. The husband has never seen the film, and his wife wants to rectify that. I am always up for a visit to Rick's.

Hopefully we can also finish up The Sopranos. My wife and I have been watching this series for the first time over the past few months, and we now have only two episodes remaining.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I didn't get to the Bowery Boys last weekend, so hopefully I can crack the cellophane on it this weekend. I have other releases to review that haven't come in yet, so that may tie up a goodly portion of the weekend.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Probably Guys And DollsOliver (German BR)Not sure what else - busy weekend - last Summer BBQ party. And celebrating my Mom's 90th birthday on Sunday

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Certainly finishing Next Gen Season 4...got two episodes plus the extras left. We're also going to see Blue Jasmine tomorrow. And People Like Us is coming from Netflix tonight. I think that may be the whole weekend, unless I fit one more more in there somewhere.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
TravisR said:
The most beloved finale in TV history!
I knew there were a lot of fans of The Sopranos who were disappointed in the finale, but fortunately I had never heard why, so was able to watch the finale without any spoilers. Yeah, it was a little anti-climatic.

Our plans for Casablanca fell through with our friends, but hopefully that will happen this weekend.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Finally weekend tally: 2 episodes of Next Gen, 3 episodes of Friends, 6 episodes of Cheers, Blue Jasmine, GI Joe Retaliation and The Sword in the Stone. The latter was movie #100 for the year.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Scott Merryfield said:
I knew there were a lot of fans of The Sopranos who were disappointed in the finale, but fortunately I had never heard why, so was able to watch the finale without any spoilers. Yeah, it was a little anti-climatic.
While I completely understand people who didn't like it, I loved the (non)ending for being defiant and not giving the audience what they wanted.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Robert Crawford said:
Elysium in the movie theater. That Touch of Mink and Mud on BD probably on Saturday.
I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't watch a single film this past weekend. However, I did watch the Shane BD today so at least I'm kind of back in the saddle again. :P

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Robert Crawford said:
I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't watch a single film this past weekend. However, I did watch the Shane BD today so at least I'm kind of back in the saddle again. :P
I didn't either, at least for leisure viewing. I was busy reviewing all weekend, so I had no free time. And, my copy of Shane hasn't arrived yet, so I don't even have that to tempt me.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm starting my weekend early this week. I'll be going to the movie show tonight for one of the new opening films. I'm off tomorrow so I'll probably either watch some movies at home and/or take another trip to the movie complex.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
If I can possibly get to it, Shane is #1 on the list. Nothing else will even tempt me. But that depends completely on what comes in for review.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
My weekend viewing is hopefully going to include a visit to one of the few remaining drive-ins within reasonable distance (45 minutes to an hour).

I'd love to keep up the tradition of going to one a few times every summer, but the programming (for my taste) makes it extremely difficult to find a film or two that I think I'll be able to sit through without losing my sanity. So, we'll see. But that's what's in the plan!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Got the last two episodes of Cheers S3 on tonight and I already have plans to go to The Butler in the morning. I have to get to Battleship as well...I may just wait until Sunday for that. Who knows what else is going to come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks