What's new

What's New Pussycat? (1965) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

moviepas

Supporting Actor
I wonder if they have found an International edition print with the US censored sections intact. I understand the vault in "Hollywood" was cleaned out under orders from an exec. when the company was folding into MGM. Stereo tracks and all sorts of other material is said to have been destroyed along with Pussycat's international edition. Anyone know about this?

Vahan_Nisanain

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Vahan_Nisanain
moviepas said:
I wonder if they have found an International edition print with the US censored sections intact. I understand the vault in "Hollywood" was cleaned out under orders from an exec. when the company was folding into MGM. Stereo tracks and all sorts of other material is said to have been destroyed along with Pussycat's international edition. Anyone know about this?
There was an uncut international version of this film? This film that introduced many to Woody Allen? No way. IMDB doesn't mention this at all. IMDB also says that the film was originally in mono.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks