What's new

Directors What's Left? (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
You're getting carried away Arman, Faust (Kino) and Tabu (Milestone/Image) are on DVD, I've got 'em both.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member

Arman, Pauline on the Beach is also on DVD...didn't you notice the DVD symbol on the IMDb page that you linked from???

You have also picked several titles that have already been picked by other members.....

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member

Arman

Screenwriter
Edited my lists - removed films already released in R1 DVD and another one (Earrings of Madame ... ) in Walter's list already. I apologize, got confused (& am too lazy to double check) with some of my imdb.com and dvd afficionado search results. Thanks for the corrections, I'll be more careful next time. I'll let you guys do it. Your lists are all terrific and interesting :emoji_thumbsup: but I'll nominate another later (if we still can and the film is a must be in R1 DVD that everyone missed).

Now it's going to be easier for me which ones I do not need to search (/can't rent) in netflix, film caddy, green cine etc. ;)

Jim, per Henry's post, please remove Early Summer in the ML.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I just browsed this thread from beginning to end and with the exception of Howard the Duck, which I saw a time or two maybe 15 years ago I haven't seen any of those films....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks