What's new

What would you like to see HTF cover at this year's Expo? (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Home Theater Forum is packing its bags and getting ready to head off to this year's electronics show in Indianapolis.

Before we do, we would love to get a list of manufacturers that you would like us to meet with.

We already have booth appointments with the following companies:

Accell

Anthem

Clare Controls

Control 4

Da-Lite

Digital Projections

Epson

Gefen

Harman High Performance

Iogear

JBL Synthesis

JVC

Lexicon

Mark Levinson

Martin Logan

Mirage

Mitsubishi

Monster

Panasonic

Pardigm

Pioneer

Revel

Samsung

Sharp

Sony

Speakercraft

THX

Yamaha

[Please note that LG and Denon (plus their sister products) will not be at the show]

Please let us know if you have any additional manufacturers you would like use to cover

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet
Ron: If you can get a look at the latest 3D 1080p projectors, that'd be nice: Optoma HD33 Panasonic AE7000 Sony HW30ES Thanks!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So far we are on track to deliver coverage on all the things requested thus far.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep 'em coming.

tcomolli

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Comolli
I also am really interested in Panasonic's 7000u. In fact, I've already plunked down $500 to get in line to purchase one. It would be good to know things like: the shipping date, final cost, cost of replacement lamp and, of course, how it stacks up against other similarly priced units.

truhunk

Auditioning
Real Name
Claude Desaulniers
Great. Maybe an update on the Mitsu 75'' Laservue. Or a mini review/comparison of the Laservue and the 70'' Sharp LCD ? Thanks. Claude.

LarS2

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry S
Is Logitech coming out with their update for the Logitech Revue? What does it contain?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Tell me about it! Unfortunately, they will not be at the show.

We have posted a few recent press releases of theirs in the Macintosh area.

There is one additional really cool product announcement forthcoming in the next few weeks.

I am going to try and get out to their SFO headquarters at some point to try
and get a first-hand look at their products.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Is Logitech coming out with their update for the Logitech Revue? What does it contain?

You do know the Logitech Revue is now only $99?

There is a huge software push coming shortly. Let me see if I can get

any information from my Logitech contact on what to expect.

They may have an annoucement embargoed, but I will see what I can

get for you by day's end.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Larry,

I wanted to follow-up with you on your question concerning

Logitech and the updates to the Revue.

I just talked with one of their product people, and at this time,

they are not yet ready to provide official information on the

software update coming to the Revue.

When that information is available I will be notified and you

can be certain it will be posted in this forum.

They also confirmed that they will not be at Cedia this year,

but if you want to see a lot of their products first-hand, they

recommend visiting your local Best Buy.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Andrew,

I am currently working on a review of the HD33. I can say right now, for the price, it is a very good projector.

Originally Posted by Andrew M

Ron:

If you can get a look at the latest 3D 1080p projectors, that'd be nice:

Optoma HD33
Panasonic AE7000
Sony HW30ES

Thanks!
/t/314127/what-would-you-like-to-see-htf-cover-at-this-year-s-expo#post_3843299

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Gents,

I don't see Optoma listed as an exhibitor.

Any other company that may be promoting Optoma projectors that you can think of?

LarS2

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry S
Thanks for your efforts. I love my Logitech Revue and I'm sure I will like it better after the update. I wanted to be sure it was coming and that it wasn't just a rumor.

lilies456

Auditioning
Real Name
lilies lilies
Usually this man, said they was a "fashion" person, it is material, such as, the garments, cosmetics, & so on, the someone else say used items you "vogue", you say, but my mouth will steal music, Wholesale Burberry Handbags appears to be a proof that the you didn't fall behind, already is a "avant-garde" people; Still have a kind of cans be imagined, of coursework, is spiritual, so-called spiritual fashion, is doing the goes with the flow of the action or poise, & so on, of coursework, can be called "vogue" the people must have earned as guarantee.

What is "fashion"? Actually they haven't serious checked dictionary, I don't understand its meaning behind, estimates that is some of the more popular thing, or is more "advanced"! Estimated of estimates, but the word, you ought to Wholesale Hermes Belts not do not understand wholesale Chanel watches its meaning!

lilies456

Auditioning
Real Name
lilies lilies
However, no matter the way you dress in natural and unrestrained, dress up how stunning, use is wholesale Hermes Handbags how to popular wholesale Burberry jewelry thing, how do crazy things, also sensible understand: "can't outrageous!" Reading a recent document, the Japanese have a home studio to solicit business selling point for clothing, there was a brand spanking new couple blunt this coming. The bridegroom say: "is to figure a fresh, play a happy, meet up with fashion." Hermes Handbags AAA for sale I need to pull off his clothes query him: "is this fashion?!?!?!" Perhaps they is illiterate, it does not know much about the history of China, is can open studio boss is illiterate, this I do a small doubt, they had openly in the studio, the Japanese invasion of the officer put up clothing, cavalry, riding boots to for people, and it makes me photography could not help thinking of a thing, last year in a hot female star, unexpectedly with Japanese invading army in ensign clothes take fashion as the Chinese people, and the results were spurned the.

Cardiff, "fashion" mournful!!!

lilies456

Auditioning
Real Name
lilies lilies
In fact, "fashion" as said before, you require to have wholesale Gucci Handbags a case, cannot outrageous, require to have the positive principle, the document reflects the social phenomenon now, part of people's ideological awareness is not high, so you require to be a true "fashion" of the people not Gucci Handbags AAA for sale only to GuGu purse, the more to improve their own moral accomplishment, do something significant, this is actual fashion.

Such is the cheap Hermes Wallets AAA "blind fashion", or that they are not "fashion". Only use all means business to get interest, no matter its significance of nice and reverse; Consumers can blind pursuit, no matter whether the meaning fresh nice against, think fresh is stylish, in fact they are called the most don't "fashion".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks