What's new

what was your favorite 90's cartoon?? (1 Viewer)

*~MelissaRogers~*

Auditioning
Real Name
Melissa
I really can't decide between Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Doug actually..I seriously think I still know all the words to the animaniacs theme! atleast Animaniacs and pinky and the brain are FINALLY coming out on dvd tomorrow [july 25] which is pretty exciting, since they don't even play reruns of them.

and for those of you who don't believe anything [esp like this] until you see it...look:

pff..told you! hahaha.

so what's your favorite 90's cartoon???

Bradley_Z

Agent
Real Name
Bradley
Pinky and the Brain was by far the best of the ones you mentioned. It have very cleaver writing and was a very good show. Other shows I really liked were ducktales, mighty max, and gargoyles.

John Mansor

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if favorite is the right word, but the one I would most like to see again: Taz-mania.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
the first run and "Gotham Knights" upto the episode Demon Within, that's the episode that "jumped the shark" imho.

and don't forget gargoyles. when is season3 coming out?

and how about... mighty max? i loved the theme song =).

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Ooooh...I forgot about The Tick. Can I change my answer? Tie? I say tie. Tick and Batman, by a nose.

The Mad Poster What Posts at Noon

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
For Saturday mornings: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Any other time: Hey Arnold! and Aaahh! Real Monsters

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Off the top of my head the only two 90's cartoons I remember watching with any regularity are Beavis & Butthead and Tiny Toon Adventures. It's been decades since I would qualify as an active television watcher but the same part of my brain that enjoyed Bugs Bunny in elementary school likes the Tiny Toons.

Beavis & Butthead is my favorite 90's toon. I'd actually be willing to have
Here Lies Carl, He Never Scored
put on my tombstone as a tribute to the show :)

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
My favourites were Batman, Animaniacs, and Tiny Toons.

Some of the others I loved were: Tale Spin, Bobby's World, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Garfield and Friends, and Darkwing Duck. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the first cartoon I really got into. I consider it 90s because while it started in 1987, it continued well into the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks