What's new

What video game sites do you visit? (1 Viewer)

George Monroy

Stunt Coordinator
What sites do you go to get your news and to talk about games?

I go to Gamesindustry.biz, gamespot and gamasutra for news.

I go to only 2 forums to chat about games. The main one I go to is www.gamersrepublic.net. Gamersrepublic.net is great.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
I'll second LCVG.

I also skim Gamespy Daily/xbox.gamespy.com every morning and check Gamespot every few days for reviews. I infrequently hit Gamerfeed and IGN, and everytime I visit I'm usually left wondering why I continue going there. I also read Penny Arcade and Cheap Ass Gamer, if they count.

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
LCVG is a good site. Unfortunately I think I offended someone here from there (?) and I guess I'm not welcome there anymore. I'm not really sure what happened.
Usually I go to forums like that one, HTF and AVS. Forums usually have more news than one single site.
Like others have said, Gamespy, IGN, & gamespot.

Edit: Just checked out the Gamesindustry.biz site, and that looks like a really good one to visit daily. Thanks!

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator

Really? I went there the other day and my name was all greyed out and I could not log in either. And here I have been feeling like I ticked someone off over there & was afraid to contact someone.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LCVG is my favorite of course. Mature game chat, lots of fun people , and lots of x-box live players :)

Dean as far as i know only one person has been banned from LCVG so far and it wasnt you. What was your name on there? ill try and find out for ya what happened

capt

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
My gamertag is the same as my board name. My last name is Martin and as a result, my friends have always called me Dino, hence the Nickname. I've been playing with that name for years.

Just to stay on topic here, another interesting site is this one: http://www.xboxsolution.com/article1306.html
The site's founder is a woman & the site offers a female gaming perspective. I found this on the linked on the XBOX site

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks