What's new

What summer TV shows and TV movies will you be watching? (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Awesome -- we'll be looking forward to reading it, I'm sure.

The jealously is welling up inside of me...

I guess July 11th isn't THAT far away.

Steven.W.T

Stunt Coordinator
Nip/Tuck
The Dead Zone
Stargate SG1
Stargate: Atlantis(Unless it sucks then I wont watch)
The 4400(Unless it sucks then I wont watch)

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
The summer season so far is mixed.

I didn't think the season 2 premiere of NIP/TUCK was the best.

THE JURY is meh.

SALEM'S LOT has lots of stuff going on and build-up, then it seems to end on a whimper.

THE DEAD ZONE's new season isn't bad.

THE 4400 is interesting.

Can't wait for STARGATE ATLANTIS.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I do have my review for the opening of THE 4400 up.

Jason, I did try to tune in on THE JURY beyond the pilot, but it just didn't pull me in.

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
The cast of Oz will be guest starring on The Jury tonight, so regardless of what everyone thought of the previous episodes, this one will be, at the very least, well acted.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
David_Blackwell -- I read your review of the premiere, I'm really glad you liked it (and glad you kept it vague so that it's not spoiled for the rest of us). I'm really looking forward to seeing this now.

Also -- seems like USA has updated the show's official site, which is now cooler than it was before. I hope this lives up to the hype.

Will Cunningham

Stunt Coordinator
I am a TV addict, but I can't find much I really enjoy watching these days. With Angel and Buffy gone, and everything else in repeats I am suffering a drought.

I like Tough Crowd with Colin Quin, that show is consistantly funny and he has some of my favorite comics on as guests occasionally.

I have also been watching repeats of Gargoyles on Toon Disney lately, I forgot how good that show really was.

I have been falling back to DVD collections, I recently re-watched most of Buffy on DVD. The past few weeks I have been addicted to Babylon 5 on DVD. I have been loving that so much that I actually stayed up till 4am on a work day because I couldn't stop watching.

I am getting towards the end of my DVD's and am getting nervous about trying to make it through the summer. I will play some video games, but I will probably end up watching a bunch of shows that are only mildly entertaining to feed the habbit.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
July 11- THE 4400 (2 hour premiere at 9 pm ET/PT with a midnight encore), A THIEF OF TIME (guest starring Peter Fonda) sirs on PBS stations with an ancore on Wednsday

July 16- STARGATE ATLANTIS

July 19- THE GRID

July 21- Commercial free premiere of RESCUE ME (starring dennis Leary as a firefighter) on FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks