What's new

What pre/pro will your Outlaw 950 be replacing? (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
For you John, time is your friend because you've obviously heard the unit. However, time will tell for the rest of us who haven't. Beside as you already know, regardless what anyone thinks of the unit you're already happy with it regardless so I guess it is dependent on what your looking for. If this unit performs on the level of what the beta testers say and the Outlaws have managed to build a pre/pro that out performs units that cost $3,000 and beyond then I guess they've actually left the world of mediocrity behind and have stepped up to world class perfomance because that's what B&K and Lexicon are considered to be and some are saying that the 950 does 2 channel better than the above mentioned. I for one would absolutley love it if this were the case. Infact, I just jumped on the waiting list. By the time they get to me I'll have enough reviews to decide if I want to actually purchase this unit.

Until then, I wait in the shadows. I watch the many before me venture off to unknown territory. Going forth with little in thy hands and big wishes and dreams of coming back with a bags of gold. There go the Outlaws, the last of a dying breed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks