What's new

What "Pilot" TV Show that never made it as a series would you buy? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Here's a few for you.

The Stranger An Astronaut finds himself on an "Anti Earth" (Called "Terra") where the people are under a Totalitarian Government called "The Perfect Order".

City beneath the Sea Classic Irwin Allen Sci-Fi.

Earth 2 An Orbiting Space Station that's it's own Nation

Time Travelers another Irwin Allen Sci-Fi, it's included in the Time Tunnel DVD Set.

905 Wild Concluding the Fourth Season of Emergency I thought it would have made a decent series.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I certainly don't think a collection of pilots would ever sell. The average tv viewer may not even know what a pilot is. Much less the fact that there are some good ones that never made it to series. A pilot can be a good show on it's own but that doesn't mean they would be do-able as a series.

Joe Ming

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe
Mine would definitely be a pilot from waaay back in 1967: The Mystery of the Chinese Junk, featuring Tim Matheson and Rick Gates as the Hardy Boys; a cast that includes Richard Anderson, Edward Andrews, Portia Nelson, and James Shigeta; and first (or very early) roles for Teri Garr and Jan Michael-Vincent. I'd buy that DVD in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks