What's new

What is your favourite DVD/VHS logo? (1 Viewer)

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
NOTICE: Please keep this post free of visuals, but I have absolutely no problems of you posting a link under the description. My favourites home video idents:All the Disney/Buena Vista logosPolyGram Video 1993 and 1997Alliance Video 1991-2000Carolco Home VideoLive Entertainment 1995-1999Malofilm Video 1986-1999What was yours guys? Reply below!

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
DaveF said:
Why do you want a thread of favorite images, devoid of images? :huh:
I don't want any images or video, just only words, putting images and/or video content on posts are really annoying, but, however, I have absolutely no problems pitting the links under the descriptions!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I liked the old Family Home Entertainment logo at the beginning of their VHS tapes -- I remember renting "Gumby" videos when I was a wee little one, and this logo began with a starfield and had some cheesy sound effects as one of the stars grew from a tiny dot in the center to engulfing the whole screen - it then changed into the words "Family Home Entertainment" as cheesy 80s music swelled underneath it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks