1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What is "UNFORGETTABLE" like?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Martin Jeeves, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Martin Jeeves

Martin Jeeves Well-Known Member

Hi!

I loved Jon Dahl's "The Last Seduction", "Red Rock West" and "Joy Ride".

What is "Unforgettable" like? Both the film AND the DVD disc itself?

Thanks,

2. MaxY

MaxY Guest

Hmm I forget. [​IMG]
    Sorry that was bad. [​IMG]
    Actually I am interested in hearing comments as well. I remember the movie coming out and that it had Liota and Fiortino (SP?) and I never did actually see it.
    Thanks for reminding me of a DVD I need to look for.
    Max

3. David Brashear

David Brashear Well-Known Member

An average suspense thriller. Liotta tries to find out who murdered his wife by by utilizing a new drug that allows him to experience the memories of other people first-hand. Interesting premise, I say it's worth a rental.

4. Andy Olivera

Andy Olivera Well-Known Member

It's an intriguing premise, well acted and directed. Above average, though I wouldn't call it great. That's my capsule review, since I haven't seen the film in years. All I remember in detail is the robbery. Plus, it's John Dahl, so you know it'll be beautiful. You can't really go wrong for $14.95(I'm sure you could find it for $10)...

5. Martin Jeeves

Martin Jeeves Well-Known Member

Would anybody like to comment on the transfer itself?

6. Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen Well-Known Member

I have no idea about the DVD, but the movie was highly implausible and even ridiculous. It seems that the moment John Dahl was allowed a larger budget, things went to hell. This is a rambling, messy thriller that was a major disappointment to me considering the star power (if you can call Liotta and Fiorentino that) involved.

7. Rickhard Copley

Rickhard Copley Well-Known Member

Is it anamorphic? I'd heard that it was plain widescreen with a mistake on the cover claimimg "Enhanced for widescreen TV's"

Can some one confirm?