What's new

What has happened to DigitalEyes? (1 Viewer)

David S. Peterson

Stunt Coordinator
What has happened to Digital Eyes?

I ask this as a longtime customer of five years. I have never used a different online company to get dvds. I used to swear by their service, but no longer.

Orders are now messed up. I cannot track orders on their website any longer. I do not get responses to my recent emails.

I am promised over the phone for delivery on a back ordered disc from four months ago which I was charged for. During these four months the disc has been listed as in stock. Each time I ask about it I am told that the problem is with website upgrading. Am still waiting for the disc.

The other day I received a P&S version of a disc in an order instead of a WS version. I didn't bother to call them to complain. Today I receive a duplicate shipment which I am also being charged for.

Brad Vautrinot

Stunt Coordinator
David, see my post on this forum. I'm in the same boat and I won't be using them anymore. The old webite was terrific and I don't see why they couldn't leave well enough alone.

Brian E

Screenwriter
I saw something somewhere, I think it was DVD Talk, that said the company that owns Deep Discount DVD bought them.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
They were moving their server. We couldn't get to the site as long as the new domain info had not "propagated" through the domain server hierarchy.

Perhaps they had trouble to get their e-mail working properly for the same reason. Two days ago, I sent a message with a request in it - and the request was honoured right away, although I didn't get a reply (yet) either.

So I'm sure they're working on their site server and site database right now. Let's grant 'em a little time for that, at least DE served me very well since 1997!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks