What's new

What happened to the Mens Clothing Store "Structure"? (1 Viewer)

Jason L.

Second Unit
I'm back in the US and I need to get some new clothes. I went to 3 different malls and this store has vanished. What happened to it? It would be a shame if this went under, as it was the only "true" clothing store that was designed for men. I used to shop there a lot back in the day.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
haha, i loved Structure back in the day. I still have a slick winter jacket from them. Good quality stuff.
Express4men is a really nice store too, but prices went up and the styles are a tad more formal. I have an addiction w/ Banana Republic right now, their clothes seem to fit really nice. If you liked Structure you'll probably like H&M if your mall has one.

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Select Sears sell "Structure" brand clothes, they bought the brand a few years ago.

Doug

Alex-C

Screenwriter
ME TOO. I found some old structure shorts that stopped fitting me about 25 pounds ago. Had to give them to Good Will. Great store though.

Leogreen

Auditioning
Real Name
Leo
Hi............ all

I suggested that you go boutiquejacques.com/Suit_Separates.asp Suit Separates | Boutique Jacques[/url] Men’s suits and suit separates provide dignity and eye-catching personality to their users. Please enjoyed.

Structure Guy

Auditioning
Real Name
Nathan
I always wanted to know what happened to Structure. One day it was in the mall and the next it just wasn't. I loved that place in the late nineties but they were always too expensive for me because I was a college kid at the time. I bought a hat at a Structure outlet store in Lloyd Center in Portland Oregon but I lost it somewhere near the movie room at Portland State University during my Danish film class. The only other piece of Structure clothing that I own is actually from Ross dress for less and it is a long sleeved tee shirt that says Structure on it and it has a royal lion on it.

reggiecuracao

Auditioning
Real Name
Reggie Carolina
I just found a facebook page of a Structure store in a mall somewhere in California; i have been searching for these stores for the past twelve years in all malls that i visited in the US. Their summer clothing was perfect for the Caribbean weather; i live in Curacao, Dutch Caribbean; if anyone finds one store just let me know.

trinidad

Auditioning
Real Name
trinidad
I have to agree, I mean back in the day i use to be excited to see what new things they had. now in days things are more formal. i still have a couple of Structure shorts. :)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
The brand was apparently sold to Sears: http://www.duetsblog.com/2010/08/articles/marketing/has-the-structure-brand-crumbled/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks