1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to my Pioneer Plasma (505HD)? All I get is a flashing green LED......

Discussion in 'Displays' started by PouyaG, Sep 7, 2003.

1. PouyaG

PouyaG Active Member

Hello,

As my title suggests I have a Pioneer PDP-505HD Plasma HDTV. We've had it for years and last night we watched a DVD then some TV, and went to bed. This morning I tried to turn on the TV and it makes the typical "snapping" noise a TV makes when it attemps to turn on, except I never get a picture. Ever. The LED on the bottom left which is supposed to be a solid green flashes every few seconds. And the set itself does not respond to any input via the remote or buttons on the set. I cannot fathom what happened [​IMG]

Can anyone provide assistance? Thanks in advance

2. PouyaG

PouyaG Active Member

b0mp

3. John Royster

John Royster Well-Known Member

try resetting the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes.

You can also go to pioneer's web site and check the manual. Mine was a flashing red (meaning a malfunction).

4. PouyaG

PouyaG Active Member

Thanks. My then-girlfriend Josanna Shwee Sen Fah Smith Lewin (also known as Jawwwwzaaaan) prob broke it. Needless to say I dropped her like a bad habit of gurri gurri sauce.