What's new

What happened to DVD Coverart? (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
This was brought up in a thread a day or two ago. Matt has been having problems with his host and had to find another. His site should be back up soon!

-Ric

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
fear not - DVD Coverart will return :)
I was having some hosting issues, so I am moving to a new host. I'm also revamping the site to use PHP and give the pages a more consistent look/feel. I did a lot of things the quick & dirty way the first time around, and am now going back and doing them the right way.
I received confirmation of my request for the DNS change yesterday so it should take effect in 24-48 hours. As soon as that happens, I'll make available whatever content is ready at the time, and will try very hard to get everything else done asap.

Mat_M

Stunt Coordinator
So what's the new update on this? Anything yet? The site still has "You are not authorized to view this page".

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Mat,

This must be an older post than some of the others on the forum. DVDCoverart essentially got shut down under threat of legal action. Sometime earlier this year I believe.

Rolando

Screenwriter
So what is the alternative? I need cover art for my crappy bilingual universal and French Columbia DVDs.

Where can I get this?

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
They got too big for their britches. They were better off being a small underground operation.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I had alot of credits on dvdcoverart... hope I still have them when they resurface.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
what was the website that was sponsoring them? I was looking for this earlier today and wanted to find that websites' forums...

Adam

Rolando

Screenwriter
I have checked out CD covers but the resolution is pitiful.

I want to be able to print covers that can pass for originals.

DVDCOVERART.COM WE MISS YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks