What's new

What game is currently sucking the life out of you currently? (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Right now Eternal Darkness and Wrestlemania X8 are taking up all of my free time. My X-box and PS2 are just not getting any attention from me. :)
I am also re-playing Zelda:Ocarina of Time and Mario 64.
On my PC, I just can't get enough of playing some online Medal of Honor. :emoji_thumbsup:
-Dean-

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
GC - Eternal Darkness
Xbox - multiplayer Halo
PC - MOHAA online, Jedi Knight 2 online & single player

And I still manage to have a life though... so they aren't totally sucking the life out of me.

I just bought Way of the Samurai for PS2. That's a pretty fun game, especially considering that's the kind of stuff I'm into at the moment. I'm still working on GTA3, and I just recently started playing Armored Core 2.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
well here are my current games I am playin

PS2: Tekken 4, Virtual fighter 4, Silent hill 2(old but I never started playin till about 2 weeks ago)

Gamecube: Biohazard

Neo Geo: (yup I own the cart system) KOF 2001

PC: counterstrike, GTA 3

John-Miles

Screenwriter
ah such a simple list to make

PS2 - Romance of the three kingdoms 7 ( i doubt many of you have heard of it, but hey rule 2nd century china? sounds fun to me) as well i just got back on FF7 havent played that in years

PC - well i dropped Jedi Knight 2 online was too easy and well after finishing on jedi difficulty i find the early levels are no fun without force powers... i miss my light saber.....

and tomorrow i get WC3 collectors edition.... damn sweetness. funny thing is i would ahve waited a month or more to get it... but thye still had the collectors edition... sucker born every day huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks