What's new

Directors What film / TV character's unique skill or expertise on dvd, do you wish you had ? (1 Viewer)

DenisWyatt

Auditioning
What unique, superb skill/s or superb expertise possessed by any film / TV character/s on dvd, do you most wish you had similar brilliant mastery of yourself (irrespective of whether you actually like / hate the character/s) and please say why you’d most desire their skill/s the most.

Such skills could include the character being great at attracting males or females, great at lovemaking, being a great killer, gun fighter, car driver, a great politician, having great psychic powers, etc.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Edouard Frenhofer, the artist from the film La Belle Noiseuse: he gets to paint a naked Emmanuelle Beart, not to mention phsyically placing her into different positions.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
If I was single, I would like to have the "power" Mel Gibson had in "What Women Want".

Since I'm married, I'll go with the "power" Mel Gibson had in "What Women Want". :D

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Neo - he knows kung fu. :D Plus, he doesn't need to dodge bullets, he can fly, and he has incredible strength. Oh yeah, and Trinity loves him. :D

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Larry on Three's Company always managed to get some blonde bimbo into bed. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks