What's new

Directors What DVD is in your player right now? (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Nothing right now, but yesterday and today it had Throne of Blood: CC and last night it had Sopranos S4: disc 2.

Tonight it will have Kiki's Delivery Service and after the kids go to bed The Marriage of Maria Braun unless The Importance of Being Earnest:CC arrives from Netflix.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Right now, I'm gonna have to take a guess and say Lion King. I didn't quite like the new song, Morning Report, though.:D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Just got done watching The Hired Hand, the 1971 western directed by and starring Peter Fonda. A great movie with beautiful cinematography by Vilmos Zsigmond. The two-disc collector's edition from the Sundance Channel is pricey, but worth it. I'm working on a review for the Expanding Horizons thread in Movies.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member

Imagine that. ;) I just got done watching this last night. A pretty good film with outstanding cinematography.

Right now I've got The Man Who Laughs ready to go.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
The Two Towers

My plan is to watch it at least one more time before I get the EE. This makes identifying the new footage a bit easier and more entertaining. ;)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
The Two Towers Extended Edition, I can't start watching it for about 2hrs because I have a few things to do beforehand.

Arman

Screenwriter
Nothing now, just done watching China Syndrome, Our Town, Homicidal, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? and Shaolin Soccer (DVD foreign import).

Maybe (if my favorite B&M DVD rental store still has a copy available) Infernal Affairs (a DVD foreign import) will be in my DVD player tomorrow. :D

Arman

Screenwriter
Finally unwrapped and watched Truffaut's Bed and Board & Love on The Run out of The Adventures of Antoine Doinel box-set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks