1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What does everyone think?

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by ChrisLazarko, Nov 22, 2003.

1. ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko Well-Known Member

2. GrahamT

GrahamT Well-Known Member

Looks great. As for the subwoofer plans, do you mean small ports as in diameter? Because this will cause port moise which is very annoying. Also two small ports will be very long. Much longer than one large port. A Tempest or AV15 will easily get you 20 Hz in ported sub. Also attaching a box to the sonotube is much harder than mounting the sub to the bottom.

3. ChrisLazarko

Hmm I guess your right. I don't know when or if I will end up doing exactly what I had wanted in that plan. I might eventually just go for an SVS woofer because it will take too much time for me to fool around with that... time that I just don't really have unfortunatly. [​IMG]

4. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Well-Known Member

I don't beleive you can buy woofers from SVS, unless you are upgrading/replacing a woofer on an SVS sub.

5. ChrisLazarko

sorry I meant an SVS subwoofer, my bad. I just don't have about $600 to spend on it right now.