What's new

What do you like about this hobby? (1 Viewer)

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I hear all of ya. You guys all touched on most issues that I would have. The whole pharmaceutical thing has really ruined tv along with "reality" tv. I had this discussion with a friend about how watching those types of ads and shows compares with watching something more retro and "wholesome". I don't think a lot of the general public asks themselves "How does this make me feel?" when they watch it. They just watch it for the drama almost in a comatose state. I've sat through 1 episodes each of a few of those shows like "The Bachelor", "The Apprentice" and the such. I didn't really feel good from watching it. It didn't leave me feeling happy. It used to be you would watch tv or go to the movies for a sense of escape. But it seems like it is more of a "Can you believe what this one did or that one did?" type of thinking now. It's depravity at it's worst. It's a shame because it really has ruined television. I don't know how old you guys are but I'm in my 30s and I'm the only one out of my friends that isn't all caught up with reality tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks