What's new

what cd are you embarrrased to own (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Another proud owner of the Milli Vanilli CD. It was the classic, "Blame it on the Rain," single that lead to the purchase.
It was one of my first along with Paula Abdul's - Forever Your Girl and Bobby Brown's - Dance 'Ya Know IT. :D The worst has to be that Color Me Bad CD mentioned earlier. I refused to convert it for the iPod.

Christopher_S

Stunt Coordinator
A friend once presented me with a CD that had various Beatles songs performed by Peanuts characters. Put that in your pipe...

Going back a page or two... I've never heard Modern Talking, but I have heard OF them. When I worked at Wherehouse #187 in 1987-88, there was this, like, seven-foot-tall guy, probably weighed 90 pounds, who came and asked every week if we had Modern Talking. We always thought he meant Modern English, and tried to sell him After The Snow. When I heard years later that there actually WAS a band called Modern Talking, well, I felt like a tool.

Mark Palermo

Second Unit
Evanescence. The first time I heard the single, I found it oddly appealing for combining kinds of music that I hate (nu metal, fantasy metal, Christian pop) in a somewhat interesting way. But man, the whole album sounds like that and really becomes grating after 10 minutes. Maybe I'll go sell it today.

Mark

Jason Garrett

Stunt Coordinator
Another Ace of Base owner here... It's stuck way in the back of my case where it would hopefully be overlooked. Now, if cassettes counted.... oh man, I had some seriously lame sh*t! I used to just love to wallow in crappy love songs. :b

Dave Getson

Stunt Coordinator
Chumbawumba....."I get knocked down...but I get up again..."
Stupid....stupid...stupid....stupid.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks