What's new

What are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
wiki'd that. Might make a good movie. Sounds like the TV series Jericho, kind of sort of. I'm enjoying Jericho.

I love the crab creatures in FO3. They looks like b-movie monsters, so it has that angle for me.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I last played the demo for Tiger Woods 12, I pre-ordered it. I feel lame in comparison to you guys... :P

Last week I gave "Dead Rising 2" a go, and didn't like it. Here's a game packed full of zombie killing, and set with everything on a tight time limit so you have no time to actually wander around a kill zombies! I'll stick to the Undead pack in Red Dead Redemption I guess. Rockstar have ruined me!

I look forward to LA Noir. That will be my next pre-order.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
One Second After is like Jericho, only more realistic :)

The Lurks are really getting on my nerves right now: I'm playing a weak character with strong charisma, barter, speech skills. But I can't talk my way out of confrontations with Lurks and SuperMutants!

Ralphie_B

Stunt Coordinator
Those 'lurks are a pain, especially since you pretty much have to aim for the face. I had mild success lobbing grenades and using frag mines (at least when you've got them lined up with a chokepoint, like in a cave).

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Yeah, I'm currently around the big lake, by the broken overpass, off to find the First Family. The place is lousy with Lurks, no grenades, and no chokepoints. I can only run and escape their chasing limit. :)

Not sure how this character is going to play out. My previous game I put more points into weapon usage and it wasn't too bad. This guy so far, is decent in Megaton but under serious thread in the wastelands.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I built a new PC and since transferring over my save place I haven't seen a single crab-thing. Of course, I have been doing that mission that's a game within a game sort of thing.

Before, I was using up loads of ammo on those crab things. I didn't know you had the aim for their face!

I usually end up with good sneaker characters, being a huge fan of the Thief games (hoping Elder Scrolls will one day revamp that kind of character to make it similar to those Thief games). In Oblivion I had too good of a sneaker and it got kind of boring. I remember going in a cave that was completely dark and just taking everybody down one by one and not getting a single bit of damage out of it. I like a character with some weaknesses to overcome...although not enough to take the fun out of it.

fesemo

Auditioning
Real Name
Fernando
I love Civilization´s series. I´m playing a game in Civilization V, but it is very difficult to win at higher levels.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Playing Dragon Age II on the 360 right now. I think it is actually a better game then the first one.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Bought a bunch of games in the last week or so. I was playing Demon's Souls but it was unsatisfying (very difficult and no real significant reward for success) so I've moved on to Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga instead. I have a LOT to play through (amongst other things, I bought GTA4: Complete Edition and Borderlands: GOTY Edition) so I need to hurry this up.

davesmith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Smith
I got Lifesigns for the DS on the cheap recently. It was meant to have 'RPG elements' but this seems to just mean you have a lot of text to click through.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I just finished playing through the Wii edition of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with my son (PS3 is still dead). It's not really all that special, but it was fun enough. I wish they'd do a Transformers game on PS3/ 360 with local multiplayer.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Finished Fallout 3 :)
Not sure what's next. Got a dozen unfinished iPhone games. Tempted by Beyond Good & Evil on the 360. Or FO3 DLC. Or FO3 Las Vegas, from a friend (who lent me FO3).

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
Originally Posted by DaveF
Finished Fallout 3 :)
Not sure what's next. Got a dozen unfinished iPhone games. Tempted by Beyond Good & Evil on the 360. Or FO3 DLC. Or FO3 Las Vegas, from a friend (who lent me FO3).
Most of the Fallout 3 DLC is really good adds another 20-30 hours depending on if you are like me and explore every corner. :)

davesmith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Smith
Ive never played Fallout 3 myself but I think Ill get the GOTY edition soon and then shut myself in my room for the next month!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by davesmith
Ive never played Fallout 3 myself but I think Ill get the GOTY edition soon and then shut myself in my room for the next month!
Good idea! Cheaper to buy GOTY edition than to buy DLC. I'm shopping now for a used GOTY to buy :)

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
Originally Posted by davesmith
A month won't be long enough

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks