What's new

What are you listening to right now? (2 Viewers)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
The Heavy seem rather my style. I could use some heavy albums. Meanwhile, I got Aimee Mann's Charmer CD today. I liked it so much that I listened to it twice. She's off the acoustic, folksinger thing for now. The album rather sounds like Til Tuesday 4.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Three new albums in heavy rotation: Aimee Mann: Charmer, The Killers: Battle Born, and Dave Matthews Band: Away From The World. :tu: :tu:

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I just loaded up my 5-disc changer with: The Heavy's The Glorious Dead & The House That Dirt Built, Steve Merriott And The Official Receivers' Some Kind Of Wonderful, Booker T. & The M.G.'s Melting Pot, and Aimee Mann's Charmer. I'm gonna push play and play Jr. Pacman to the lot the rest of the afternoon.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I have not yet heard The Heavy's first album. I suspect I'm gonna really like it, too-ooooo! I think that The Heavy and Black Joe Louis & The Honeybears are my top pair of rockers, come lately, relatively. That new Aimee Mann album is growing on me with each additional play. I hope this new phase lasts longer than 'Til Tuesday....The Heavy only have the 3 albums, aye?
I made 522K on Jr. Pacman and didn't finish till 7:30 p.m.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Good pick Todd. My favorites right now are Blood on the Valley Floor and Non-State Actor. They sound the most like old Soundgarden to me, with awesome and heavy riffs, though I like the album as a whole a lot. I'll be seeing them in February at the Wiltern, can't wait! :tu: :tu:
And we settle for a little bit more than everything
We're not elected, but we will speak
We're not the chosen, but we believe
And we settle for a little bit more than everything

RogerTheHat

Auditioning
Real Name
C B
something different every day and probably nothing you would hear on a radio station..... Yesterday, Procol Harum "Grand Hotel" Today, The Seeds "The Seeds" EP Later this month, David Bowie's new record Hopefully not distant Future, Love/Arthur Lee "Black Beauty"

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
PatW said:
Listening to the album Red right now.
Pat, We just gave that album to one of our daughters as a gift, which she loved. I also like it very much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks