1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are The Chances Of Seeing The Old Nickelodeon Shows on DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by David Levy, Mar 11, 2004.

1. David Levy

David Levy Stunt Coordinator

Things like The Adventures Of Pete and Pete... what do people think the chances are?

Hell, i'd even take a little Keenan and Kel...

I'm sure there are shows I'm missing, but my mind has gone blank.

2. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

I really want Are You Afraid of the Dark? on DVD REALLY BADLY. I have all the episodes taped but I love this show so much i'm dieing for an official DVD with commentaries by the Midnight Society would be really cool.

3. Deb Walsh

Deb Walsh Stunt Coordinator

Are You Afraid of the Dark was made in Canada. There aren't too many Canadian-made series on DVD yet, which is a great shame.

I'd love to see the original Midnight Society on-screen, too. Rachel Blanchard has matured into a beautiful woman - it would be interesting to see how the rest of the kids have grown up. I haven't seen Nathaniel Moreau do much of anything since Dark and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.

You Can't Do That on Television would be fun, too. I'd pay to hear Alanis Morisette do commentary on getting slimed when she was a kid. :>

Of course, the original Tomorrow People was shown on Nick back in the early '80s, and that series is now being released Region 0 in the UK. Individual serial releases, followed by season boxed sets.

4. Jay Pennington

Jay Pennington Screenwriter

Even though I have 'em all on VHS, I'd be all over Mysterious Cities of Gold.