What's new

What are the chances for the New Mission Impossible series coming to dvd? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Uh, Todd, that was Gord writing! :p)

Hmmm, I don't see that there's any need for secrecy or anything. Martin Blythe communicated on 1/31 that he was leaving his previous role at Paramount and changing over to a new role as a freelance consultant. He made it clear he would continue to work with Paramount at this time. Martin had hinted to us for a few months now that he was heading in this direction, so this came as zero surprise to Gord and I (in fact, it was supposed to happen a while back, but got put off).

No official replacement for him has been named yet, at least to my knowledge. I'm disappointed that Martin won't be there in his old role at Paramount, of course, but he's a great guy and this is what he wants to do, so I wish him all the best and I hope I keep running across his path. I know he'll be successful at whatever he wants to do, no doubt about it!

If Paramount is having trouble finding someone to fill the old role, they should just let me know where to send my resume! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks