What's new

Directors What Actor or Actress Bothers You? (1 Viewer)

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Leonardo DiCaprio (I was hoping he'd become an ice cube more quickly. He made Titanic excruciating)
Ah yes...how could I have possibly forgotten about Reatardo DiCraprio. Titanic...*shudders*. I'd rather pound my testicles flat with a rubber mallet than suffer through that again.

Sean Dilly

Agent
JHO
RUSSEL CROWE
JULIA ROBERTS
CATHERINE ZETA JONES (SHES BEAUTIFUL BUT CANT ACT)
HALLE BERRY
KEVIN COSTNER
BEN AFFLECK
SANDRA BULLOCK
STALLONE
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
THE ENTIRE CAST OF FRIENDS (EXCEPT JENNIFER ANISTON)

MichaelBryant

Stunt Coordinator
Owen Wilson, mainly because no woman would ever get to where he's at with a nose like his. He just constantly reminds me of a glaring double standard.

Woody Allen and Michael Jackson are the other two I cannot stand watching. Wait, I forgot Steven Seagal.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Owen Wilson, mainly because no woman would ever get to where he's at with a nose like his.
I disagree, I don't think Owen is where he is at because of his physical features but that certain screen presence he has. Nearly every film he is in i've cracked up many times, the guy is absolutely hilarious, I suggest watching Bottle Rocket for a prime example. Then you have his writing skills, he has proven himself in this area and his collaborations with Wes Anderson have proved a big hit.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Moved this thread to 'Polls', where it belongs.

And oh, we now have all current-day, major, most beloved and top-earning actors and actresses listed twice already. Some more.

Cees

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
I don't see how some of you go to the movies?

My one true hate is David Arquette. Can't believe he hasn't been brought up yet.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Michael Moore
Ashton Kutcher
Tom Green
Jon Stewart
Jimmy Fallon
Tina Fey
Drew Barrymore
Cameron Diaz
Lucy Liu
Janeane Garofalo
Jennifer Lopez
Ben Affleck

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

For various reasons that cannot be stated on here due to board rules.

MichaelBryant

Stunt Coordinator
I disagree, I don't think Owen is where he is at because of his physical features but that certain screen presence he has. Nearly every film he is in i've cracked up many times, the guy is absolutely hilarious, I suggest watching Bottle Rocket for a prime example. Then you have his writing skills, he has proven himself in this area and his collaborations with Wes Anderson have proved a big hit.
I never said he is where he's at BECAUSE of his physical features. I said a female actor would never be able to get to where he's at if she had the same physical deformity. It's a double standard.

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor
Hmmm....I 3rd "Mini Driver"...I can't stand the woman! I hate her!

Also on my list, would be Kirstin Dunst...she's ruined every movie she's been in. If only she wasn't in Spiderman! :angry:

For male actors, definitely Jim Carey is at the top of my list. Along with Chris Rock & Chris Tucker (they look like twins and talk exactly the same)! Uggh. I simply refuse to watch ANY movies with them in it....and last but not least Jackie Chan....UGGH!!!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit!

Damn, I forgot to mention:

Billy Crystal
Mike Myers
Pauly Shore
Robin Williams

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Edward Furlong
- never liked him.

Montgomery Clift
- I don't think it's a big coincidence that three of his movies are in my YMDB worst 20.

Otherwise, I disagree with a lot of the people on this list, but hey, we're all grown people and make our own decisions. :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Jennifer Lopez - Im SOOO f*cking sick of looking at her face
Richard Gere - He sucks plain and simple. The women love him,but hes stickboy.
Adam Sandler - Although I did love Punch Drunk Love
Halle Berry
Mike Myers
Cameron Diaz
Paulie Shore

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
There are plenty of bad actors and actresses out there. However, only a few cause me to instantly boycott the production they are involved in and shudder at the mere mention of their name:

- Tom Green
- Bette Midler
- Barbra Streisand

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks