1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

West Side Story SE in Toronto?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Mike_S, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Mike_S

Mike_S Well-Known Member

Am I missing something? I thought WEST SIDE STORY SE 2 Disc was out today (April 1). I called Future Shop and they don't have it. Is this delayed? Thanks.

-Mike

2. Darko

Darko Well-Known Member

My local Future Shop didn't have it either, I went and picked it up at Walmart- they had loads for 33.99

3. Jarrod Ferris

Jarrod Ferris Active Member

Cinema 1 has tonnes. Closest store to Toronto is Oakville, though. Why waste your time with Futurejoke, go to Bay St. Video. They get EVERYTHING and it's just as cheap.

4. Michael Pakula

Michael Pakula Well-Known Member

There was alot of copies of West Side Story SE at the
    HMV Superstore downtown. I just ordered mine from amazon
    since the Dawson's Creek set was also hard to find.

-Mike

5. Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak Well-Known Member

From experience Futureshop can be very good, or very bad about releases. I went to my local store the other day, to see what the Frenchified version of Jackass the Movie would look like (incidentally its identical to the US release, no French) only to find there Jackass display empty. I thought they had sold out, however, I later found all their Jackass DVDs below the DVD racks, seems someone didn't bother to stock it at all.

Also I cant find THe Day the Earth Stood Still, however, their website claims it came out. Generally they're good about releasing DVDs on time.

6. Tom Tsai

Tom Tsai Well-Known Member

^ that's why I mostly order online from Futureshop instead of going to the stores. The shipping is free [​IMG]

7. Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak Well-Known Member

I ordered Zoolander from them once. This was before I knew Paramount switched to French/English (I believe Zoolander was their first title), it really ticked me off.

However, I also ordered the Book of the Dead from them. It arrived at my door the day after shipping, can't complain about that.