We're Back! (mostly) (1 Viewer)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Parker Clack said:
Adam:

I have to use my email address to log in too. If I use my username I get the first time posting popup with the reset password
option. Even if I get the email to reset my password I still have to use my email address to log in.
I have the same issue. Also i have to sign in every time i visit, even though i have the remember me thing clicked.

While i am here, the drop down "forums" thing wont drop down. Well it does for 2 seconds, then it looks like the whole page is refreshing.

* Now the drop down menu is working.*

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Parker Clack said:
Adam:

I have to use my email address to log in too. If I use my username I get the first time posting popup with the reset password
option. Even if I get the email to reset my password I still have to use my email address to log in.
RickER said:
I have the same issue. Also i have to sign in every time i visit, even though i have the remember me thing clicked.
Gents:

Adam will fix you up ASAP. HERE's the thread for you.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Parker Clack said:
Adam:

Is this still happening? Can you clear your cache and try again? It should have been fixed yesterday.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
RickER said:

While i am here, the drop down "forums" thing wont drop down. Well it does for 2 seconds, then it looks like the whole page is refreshing.

* Now the drop down menu is working.*
Logins should be set for at least 30 days. I made a change yesterday :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I see that I have a check box for post edits to remove the "edited by" line.How did that get there as at least one other person says they don't have that option?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
TonyD said:
I see that I have a check box for post edits to remove the "edited by" line.How did that get there as at least one other person says they don't have that option?
One of the perks of being an Ambassador for the forum....

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Adam Gregorich said:
One of the perks of being an Ambassador for the forum....
Cool.No Harry not stalking, actually I'm trying to get away from Travis.

euqsob

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Andrew
euqsob said:
Good job Facebook wasn't like this, Zuckerberg would be flippin' fries.
After having a slight moan with the above (it was supposed to be a little reference to The Social Network where the future billionaire says they cannot afford to be down even for a day) I post again to see how cool the new look is and I'm grateful yer didn't ban me for that earlier flippant remark.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
It's often hard to get sarcasm in written posts on forums.Glad you came back to clarify and welcome to The Home Theater Forum.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
euqsob said:
After having a slight moan with the above (it was supposed to be a little reference to The Social Network where the future billionaire says they cannot afford to be down even for a day) I post again to see how cool the new look is and I'm grateful yer didn't ban me for that earlier flippant remark.
LOL No offense taken, the movie reference went right over my head, too little sleep these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks