What's new

Welcome to my living room! Crappy pics inside :( (1 Viewer)

jrussell

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
jason russell
When it comes to this stuff the wife has no idea and allows me to "just roll with it" haha.

The TV was checked out and they said there were 2 board (cant remember the name at the moment) and they ordered em from LG. Should be fixed in a few days.

jrussell

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
jason russell
Well I picked up the denon 1911 tonight and hooked it up. Listened to the radio and was impressed right away with the clarity compared to my old yamaha receiver. Ran the room correction and was blown away how much better these speakers got. My mom recently bought a Polk sound bar for her living room but was unhappy with the sound after having a 5.1 so tonight I took my old receiver over to her house and hooked it up to 3 Sony speakers we had from a few years ago. While I was out picking up the receiver my dad bought her a klipsch sub. She used to have the 12" I have now but she has a much smaller living room so we decided to go with the 350w 8". After getting back and hooking it all up, she asked about better speakers lol. She only wants the R, Cand L for now since it's just for better tv sound and music. The local best buy has two mirage floor speakers and a center for $500 so I think we will go check those out tomorrow.

winniw

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Reed
Yeah... that's what I'm talkin' about! Very nice Jason. I love HD radio too. You definitely have a rockin' system now. I can't wait to hear your thoughts when everything is set up, TV calibrated, etc. and you watch your first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks