What's new

Weekly RoundUp 8/9/2005 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just noticed this thread over in Software/TV which I thought some RoundUp regulars might find interesting. Simple premise (and a discussion we've had here quite often over the years)...where do you buy your (TVonDVD) DVDs?

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Just got back from BestBuy lookin for the $9.99 superbits and found out they are goiving away a cool little sneak-peak 30 minute dvd that reads as follows on the back...

- Exclusive sneak peak of Stealth including Interviews with Director, Rob Cohen and Stars Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx
- Theatrical Trailers for the upcoming films The Legend of Zorro, The Da Vinci Code and More!
- Home Entertainment Trailers for xXx:State of the Union, Guess Who, Steamboy and more.

Total Run Time: 30mins

EDIT: Alright, I just watched it. The Trailers include the ones listed above plus: Stealth, Rent, The Cave, and Zanthura. All in DD 5.1, Widescreen

The interview featurette for Stealth lasted maybe 10 min max. but it was pretty cool.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
oh, never mind, i was gonna ask were you see a dts logo.

anyway this dvd has been given away since the second week in july.

are the trailer anamorphic or just letterboxed?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
If those trailers are the same as they are on recent releases (I think most of them are on Guess Who, among others), then they are indeed anamorphic (except possibly for Zathura -- I don't remember about that one).

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
OK, I like to know have Patrick always manage to post right after Mike and at the same time :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks