What's new

Weekly RoundUp 7-3-2007 (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The hires section in my local store had about 20 titles and dwindling. I noticed that other BBs in the area had mixed them in though. Last time I asked someone there where the SACDs were, she had never heard of SACD...

Jeff Reis

Stunt Coordinator
Just a note on the Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea sets at Best Buy...according to their website it is the 2 volumes of Season TWO that are 16.99--the Season 1 volumes are still 32.99.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Poor BB had the Limited Ed. of Ghost in the Shell: Solid State mispriced for $12.99, even lower than the single disc that came out. I got the last one at my BB. Guess i wasnt the only one who got this today.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I was at a Target yesterday and I noticed they not only had season 3 of Charmed for $19.99, but also Seasons 1 and 2 for the same price!:D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Thanks, Aaron. Guess I really wasn't too clear!

My BB has their DVD-A and SACD discs mixed in with their "Music" DVD section...which isn't all that huge anyway. But it does stand alone and the discs aren't all that hard to find.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I HAVE gone into my local FYE stores and asked them where their DVD-As and SACDs are. Several months ago they gave up on a separate section and now just have them mixed in with the regular CDs.

I will on occasion look to some new music (blind buy) just to get something new in 5.1 music. But mixing it in with the regular CDs makes it really hard for me to find.

But there's probably a separate thread on this topic in the music section, eh? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks