Star Trek: Insurrection
Stripes
Lois and Clark

Going to rent:
Be Cool
The Machinist

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Well Mike and Patrick, while this week has a lot of titles, I personally have no real desire to get anything this week. Probably becaues I saving up money for a trip soon. Thanks anyway.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the roundup, I'm broke so nothing for me this week, but of the releases this week I will eventually be getting...

Dragnet 1967: season 1 (on order already)
Frasier season 5
Home Improvement season 2
Sanford and Son: season 6

and maybe...
Father of the Pride: complete Series

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Defintely Stripes:EE. I can't wait. Might take advantage of Best Buy's 2/$15 deal (Untouchables and Last of the Mohicans).

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Ah yes, The Man Who Never Was is finally available. Isn't that about Steve Christou? ;) Maybe that and What's New Pussycat for the week.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis

Yeah I'll have to get What's New Pussycat....goodness me, Ursula Andress, Capuchine, Woody Allen, Peter Sellers, and Peter O'Toole. :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was only going to get Degrassi for now, but the RZ savings will cause me to also get Quincy and Dragnet.

If anyone else is interested in Degrassi, you may have to go elsewhere besides Circuit City. Neither of my local stores has ever gotten the first season, and I don't think they ever planned to. I guess it won't even do to price match, since Best Buy will get a no when they call and ask if its in stock. Well, the RZ savings on other sets will make up the difference.

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
Both Doctor Who disks for me. "The Leisure Hive" is the first story in one of my favorite seasons and "Ghost Light" is a story that will benefit greatly from a DVD presentation (careful viewing is needed to follow the storyline and the original NTSC broadcast prints were very visibly noisy and hard to hear). I'll grab Stripes:EE somewhere down the line.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Can someone hire me out for a 2nd or maybe third job..damn what a back breaking week.

On Order:

Star Trek Insurrection
Dead Zone S3
Rescue Me
Wanted Dead or Alive

I want also:

Sopranos S5
Stripes
X FIles Abduction

Coming From Netflix

Dragnet
Quincy
The Machinest

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Sure, Dave. I could always use some help in putting together the RoundUp. :D

Oh. You probably meant for .....money. :frowning: ...to help pay for DVDs. Yeah. That's a problem, ain't it.

:laugh:

BTW, its gonna be Stripes for me this week. One of my favorite all-time movies. For me, one of the most quotable movies EVER! It was tough to pick out just one quote for the top of the RoundUp! Maybe Father of the Bride down the road. I remember really liking it when I saw it quite a long time ago.

I've still got a huge backlog of DVDs to watch...and many on my wish list from the past several weeks...including the Controversial Classics Collection. They never did show up at my local BJs Wholesale Club. :frowning:

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Noticed Sears had a couple of decent deals this week too:

$15.99
The Aviator

2 for $15
Get Shorty
Roadhouse
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
The Magnificent 7
Die Another Day
Ronin
Windtalkers
Platoon
Rocky
Raging Bull

EricTB

Stunt Coordinator
Just Lois and Clark for me this week. Getting it at Besy Buy so I can get the poster. Guess I'll have to get up there when they open as it states they will only have 6 per store. Anyone happen to know the size of the poster?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Only MacGyver Season 2 for me. I am tempted to get lois and clark but i don't remember liking it much at all, So i probably will just pass or better put Hopefully I Can Resist!

I am surprised nobody else is getting MacGyver! :)

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
The cheapest I found was Amazon - $38.49 (Save: $16.50 - 30% off list). No tax and under $3 shipping for me, and they just e-mailed me it went out Saturday.

FYI - Season 5 (due 8/16) will also be the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks