What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6/22/04 (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
After blowing $60 on the Simpsons and Curb Your Enthusiam (at that was cheap for those two titles) I need an slow week.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
After blowing $60 on the Simpsons and Curb Your Enthusiam (at that was cheap for those two titles) I need an slow week.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week either, I might get that Scooby one later though...I'll probably pick up School of Rock if I'm out and about.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week either, I might get that Scooby one later though...I'll probably pick up School of Rock if I'm out and about.

Vincent-P

Second Unit
I work at Best Buy in Austin, TX and our circular this week lists Badder Santa, Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, and Secret Window all for $16.99, and that's what the store will be charging for them tomorrow. So it seems like different Best Buys may be charging different prices

Vincent-P

Second Unit
I work at Best Buy in Austin, TX and our circular this week lists Badder Santa, Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, and Secret Window all for $16.99, and that's what the store will be charging for them tomorrow. So it seems like different Best Buys may be charging different prices

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Loved Secret Window, def. getting that one. I heard Bad Santa was funny, so I might just get Badder Santa as well. Thanks for the roundup!

Mike

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Loved Secret Window, def. getting that one. I heard Bad Santa was funny, so I might just get Badder Santa as well. Thanks for the roundup!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks