What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6-2-2009 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I am going to be all over that A Bug's Life deal...as long as my local toys 'R Us has copies with the movie cash for Up! :D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I only Own about 20 Blu's I sold a few of them but to be quite honest the prices are too high, and honestly look at the titles, Defiance, He's Just not that in to you.. how many times am I ever going to watch these, rentals will do.. I picked up Weeds S3 on Blku and I watched it once, weeds is a great show, but the last couple of Seasons were not as great as the first two and I honestly don't see mme rewatching these. Same with Dexter, Great show to pull out every couple of years to watch because it has to be watched in it's entirety. When I look at all the releases this week, Quincy is the only one I'd want to own and rewatch.. but I might wait till I can get a buy on it.. TV releases, I shake muy head on how much I could have paid for Entire series if Only I can wait.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
anyone know when DD will start the June supersale? I tried the code supersale at the website and it does not work yet.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Gosh, Willard! Money burning a hole in your pocket?!? :laugh:

You can be sure that the trumpets will be blaring when the DDD sale gets underway. :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Unfortunately the store is over 100 miles away, so it would cost more in gas than I'd save with a price adjustment

Really wish I had a Target nearby. :frowning:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You know...there's an upside and a downside to living where you live.

Mostly upside, I think.

Target can go scratch. Although I have found myself on numerous occasions wishing I lived near a Fry's or Costco. :D

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Hallelujah, Mike, on the Fry's part. All I ever hear is they have a OMG deal on this, that or whatever and I've never even stepped foot into a store. Closest I came was down in Indy in April...we passed on the highway and intended to go in.

Then I checked how much I had already spent on the weekend and said no way in hell. :eek:

Tom De Rosa

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

I use the walmart.com printouts to PM at BestBuy.
I realize that WalMart will not PM their website.
I also use the target.com printouts as well.

I know that BestBuy is not near everyone.

However, they are very close to me in NY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks