What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6-12-2012 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Jeff Cooper /t/321407/weekly-roundup-6-12-2012#post_3937234

It's listed in the RoundUp as $12.99! Is that a misprint, or are you waiting for it to go lower than that?

No, as soon as I saw that price was for real, I ordered.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I didn't realize I had so many doubters about the grid prices...

I guess that $12.99 price on Game of Shadows and Ghost Protocol is enough to make you ask...for real?!?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
I guess that $12.99 price on Game of Shadows and Ghost Protocol is enough to make you ask...for real?!?
It is kind of startling, considering the regular DVD for Game of Shadows is apparently $2 more than the blu-ray.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
The $12.99 copy does include the Ultraviolet. So for $10 more you're just getting a DVD copy and a few extra bonus features.

Originally Posted by Mike Frezon /t/321407/weekly-roundup-6-12-2012#post_3937306
Nope. The other version has a DVD and Ultraviolet...but it also has a slew more bonus features.

Cameron's review of the more expensive release is HERE. There is a list of the complete bonus features.

The "movie only" disc has these features: Halmesavision on Steroids, Holmes & Watson: A Perfect Chemistry, and Moriarity's Master Plan Unleashed.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Jeff, for the correction.

Ultraviolet (and its predecessor, digital copies) isn't even a blip on my radar. I pay no attention to its inclusion on my purchases.

I sometimes wonder if I'm making a mistake not "activating" those codes or doing whatever before the activations expire. In other words, just because I'm not using this service now...does that mean I won't be using it in the future sometime? I have no idea. It is not something I've devoted much time to understanding...and therefore I am ignorant.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I noticed Taken was at Best Buy for 9.99, but it also has up to $10 in movie cash to see Prometheus in theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks