What's new

Weekly RoundUp 5/10/2005 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I can triple-confirm the $14.99 price on the two-disc The Life Aquatic at CompUSA. Picked one up this morning. Blind buy for me. Hope I don't regret it.

It actually looks like the $14.99 is going to be their regular price for the item. Weird.

Thanks to everyone who wrote in with that bargain! :emoji_thumbsup:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

:confused: Okay, Aaron. I'm officially confused.

But don't think you win a prize or anything. It doesn't take much to confuse me sometimes! :D

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
FYI: You can still buy The Life Aquatic at CompUSA's website... for $510.05!;)

.... Looks like they caught what must have been a 2-disc price error for this title released on 5-10-05.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
John: THAT'S too funny! :laugh:

Maybe they are just trying to make up for their losses. At my local store...the dvds are kept inside those big, clear, clunky plastic boxes which need to be opened at the register. My copy had the $14.99 price sticker on the package--inside the box...making me think it would be their regular price. In other words there was not a shelf marker denoting the sale price.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
I was bummed, my CompUSA didn't have it in (even though the website store tracker thingee indicated they did have them in stock). Costco instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks