What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/9 (1 Viewer)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Wow, nice loss leader prices on Schindler's List and Futurama 3 @ Best Buy! Thanks again for the list, Mike.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

And usually the "Low Price" is the lowest price directly near the DVD, sometimes the wording is even connected to the price. In this case, I would assume the price to be $16.99.

Chris

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I too was really thinking about getting the Schindlers List Collectors Edition but it is hard to justify the $40 price difference for a book and CD. If some of the proceeds where going to a WWII survivor fund or something of that nature I would be more inclinded to pick it up. Thanks for the Roundup Mike!

Chris S.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Schindler's List, Futurama Vol3, Dawn of the Dead.
and maybe Ten Commandments.

Thanks!

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor

I believe the Collector's Edition of Schindler's List is going to be available @$54.99 at the stores if their online prices are any indicator (making them the lowest on the 'list') ;) .

Joel

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Thanks for the prices but nothing for me. It's been 5 weeks since I've bought a dvd.

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator
Futurama Season 3 for me (for sure). I placed my preorder back on 12/29/03 at my university bookstore. Been anticipating this one for a loooong time (basically since I got S2 on street date and watched it all in a few days :) )

Maybe Schindler's List (only seen it once, in a class back in high school). Maybe The Ten Commandments SE as well (never seen it).

Keep up the good work Mike!

Dave Corder

Matty P

Stunt Coordinator
looks like my local Sam's Club will have Dawn of the Dead for $11.26 tomorrow! Sweet price!

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Looks like Schindler's List and Ten Commandments: SE for me this week. First time in a very long time I've bought new release dvds.

ChristopherBlig

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know the best price for Starsky and Hutch Season One, I know it's a week after the debut and Sam's had it for the lowest (I have none of those near me) but of the general places is what I'm looking for. I tried in Costco but they had nothing that resembled it. Did anyone come across a Costco that had it?

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Thanks for the roundup Mike. It will be off to Best Buy for Schindler's List and I expect Dawn of the Dead to be in my mailbox today.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Ten Commandments, Schindler's List and Futurama 3 for me.

I'm getting Transformers S3.2/S4 online because no B&M stores are coming close to a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks