What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3-27-2007 (1 Viewer)

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
Mike -
Midsomer Murders is a UK mystery series based on the books by Caroline Graham. Stars John Nettles as DCI Tom Barnaby who solves murders (and there certainly is a lot of them :) ) in the idyllic but mythical shire of Midsomer. Actually filmed in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire - beautiful country.

Vol.8 finishes Season 7, I think....
Acorn Media is the usual distributor and it can be seen on A&E.

I'm really bad at summaries so I'll let the professionals do it ;)

IMDB link
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118401/
TV.com link
http://www.tv.com/midsomer-murders/s...results;more;0

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Nothing for me to get off on this week. :frowning: (I'm as poor as a Church Mouse after picking up Seasons 1-4 of Miami Vice at BB along with The Jetsons & Scooby Doo at Sam's Club! ) :D

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Stopped at Target to check things out (and pick up Mika's CD!) and found alot of new releases not listed in the circular:

Shield S5 $39.99
Addams Family V2 $22.99
Unrest/Gravedancers/Penny Dreadful/Reincarnation/Wicked Little Things $14.99 each
Pursuit of Happyness $29.99 (Blu-Ray)

Didn't see Mary Hartman at Target or BB...although it's probably a rental for me anyway...

BTW: The "Special Edition" of Happy Feet appears to ONLY be available in Full-Screen. No sign or label found for a WS version. Anyone find anything different?

Also, the Pursuit SE at my Target was almost sold out!

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Mike,

I picked up Children Of Men on HD DVD at Circuit City. Although it is not advertised, the HD DVD is on sale for $34.99

Michael Moulton

Stunt Coordinator
So did anyone who went to Best Buy today get the skinny on the After Dark Horrorfest? The 7 for $60 is tempting but is that the box set or is it all 7 movies separately for $60 but the insane >$100 price for the box set? Is there anything in the box set not in the individual releases?

I'm so confused.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Don't have an answer to that, Eric...but I did notice a very prominent "FullScreen" banner on the DE version of Happy feet shown in the Target flyer! :thumbsdown:

I went to CC tonight for both Pursuit of Happyness and Happy Feet. My wife said, "You must be in a pretty "happy" mood tonight." :rolleyes

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
As always, thanks Mike and Patrick. I already received my copy of Whose Line (UK) last week from my online pre-order. Other than that, I may pick up Pursuit of Happyness this week.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The tax software business is pretty cutthroat; I bought mine when BB had their deal of a free 1GB flash drive, which at their current price of $32.99 is even better than the free DVD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks