What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/16 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
MF,
you might want to make a note that Target's Cat in the Hat watch deal is for FULL SCREEN DVD's only, thats what they had going here in California anyway.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I've received word that Costco has been, er..., prompt at having Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines available on release day.

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Hmm, that free Hellboy DVD at best buy actually rings up at 1 cent. That's not the first time I've seen "free" items ring up at a cent at best buy, and it's definitely irritating. Didn't catch it at the store or I'd have complained about it just for the principle of the matter. (Actually, looking at the receipt it seems to show that with a rz certificate it would have been free, but I didn't bring the little flier that was in my mailing).

Still no luck find Those Magnificent Men here. Irritating, that's what I wanted most this week.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Mine rang up at a penny when she first scanned it in, but after she hit the total button, it zeroed out as part of a "package" with another DVD I bought.

Perhaps you didn't have a proper qualifying purchase to get the "package" deal?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the roundup again, Mike. I picked up The Running Man this week, plus 14,000 copies of the FF Cat in the Hat DVDs that I plan to poop on for the rest of my natural born life.

Also, thanks to Patrick for always including the Circuit City/Best Buy specials. When the 'big' titles are slim, those sale prices become a lot more enticing. ;)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
By the way, I looked at BJs yesterday and saw these prices for a few things:

Roswell S1 $40
Kung Fu S1 $28
Flintstones S1 $45
Scooby-Do $45
Dick Van Dyke $48 (I think they only had seasons 1 and 2)
Stargate S6 $43

At the local WalMart the Flintstones was $43.69 and the Chapelle Show was $20.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread