What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/15/05 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

I was at Toys R Us tonight and there was no shelf tag reflecting a sale. Looking at the ad it looks like the "$4 off" is for the Incredibles only.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I posted info on the FYE Incredibles T-Shirt in this thread. I seem to recall it being a $5 pre-order deal, but don't remember if they posted a final price. (Or is the $14.99 the balance due at time of pick-up?)

LOTS of unadvertised DVDs at Target this week!
Laura $9.99 (best B&M price I've seen!)
What the Bleep Do We Know? $19.99
Toolbox Murders $19.99
Star Trek: First Contact $14.99
Hogan's Heroes $29.99
Starsky and Hutch S3 $39.99
Laurel and Hardy Vol 2 $14.99

AND the free Market Pantry Sparkling Water w/Incredibles! ;)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Classic Musicals Collection $37.22 at Sam's Club.

Stop it! You're making me thirsty! :D

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

At the FYE locally, I saw a sign that said that you could pre-order at 15.99, if you bought another DVD of at least 9.99 value.

Course, it probably a little late now for that. :)

Jason

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Just The Incredibles! I wanted to get back to the theater and see it a second time but didn't make it. Can't wait to watch it again.

Toothbrush? Water? Basketball? Became a RZ member just to get the lithograph, hope it was worth it.

Thanks Mike and Patrick. :)

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor

I seem to remember Circuit City having a waterfilled mousepad for the release of Finding Nemo on DVD and stores running out quick.

My local Circuit City had lots of the Basketballs. But I did see a number of people buying multiple copies of The Incredibles and with an armfull of balls.

I got one and also purchased Star Trek: First Contact: SE

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Big week.

The Incredibles, Fox Noirs, Classic Musicals. Oy.

I use Digital Eyes a lot so I commend their inclusion in the Roundup.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
It seemed like they had a good amount of the lithographs when I was there. They probably won't last until the weekend though.

One note about the litho is that it costs $24.95 if you're not a Reward Zone member. No offense to anyone but if you pay that, you're crazy:)

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
There was a line of about 25 people at Circuit City waiting for The Incredibles and (I guess) the mini-basketball. People were buying multiple copies.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
Anyone in the midwest that has a ShopKo store, there is a coupon for $4 off if you buy a 300oz tide. The tide is reg price, but it is something we buy anyway (at that price) so the incredibles comes down to $11.99.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, I'm no expert on lithos but here are some details that might help. The litho is 11 x 14 total including a white border. The actual image area is 6 3/8 x 11 (jungle scene, ready to kick arse). Pretty heavy stock and glossy. The back is black. The only text is a Dis/Pix trademark or copyright in the border area, bottom right. It folds open and the litho is in a faux frame on the right. There is a cool pic on the inside cover of Mr. I (unfortunately it has a Best Buy logo bottom right.

My thinking was that I might actually hang this eventually when I have a dedicated theater room. Didn't really see myself getting much use out of a mini-bball.

Jeff Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Costco has the three Fox noirs in a bundle for $17.99, which is by far the best price I've seen for these. Also had First Contact SE for $11.99.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
laura was stickered for 9.99 at best buy in wilmington del.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks