What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3-14-2006 (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Note, Amazon.com has lowered their price on Anastasia and Ice Age to $9.97. I don't know if they include the movie coupon for Ice Age 2 though.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I actually saw...with my own two eyes tonight...a copy of the Jarhead SE!

At FYE for $32.99

Tempted because I keep reading about the scarcity of it...but did NOT pull the trigger. :b Haven't seen the movie.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Heh. Saw two more Jarhead SEs tonight. This time at a Coconuts store. Even though they are owned by the same company (TWEC) as FYE, the SEs were $34.99 at the Coconuts store. Go figure.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
What are you waiting for, Mike? Go back to FYE and take advantage of that "bargain basement" price. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Just curious, what's the deal with the Ghostbusters DVDs that came out this week? I wouldn't have even known about them if I hadn't seen the ad in Fry's. Ugly covers. Anyway, were the old transfers bad? Are these improved?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Greg: My understanding is these are just re-packaging of the DVDs included in the last combo Ghostbusters 1 & 2 release.

What really doesn't make sense about them (and why they weren't included in the RoundUp) is that they are individually just a dollar or two less (for one movie) than the cost of the combo release.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If I get the hankerin' for some GhostBusters, I guess I'll try to scare up the combo package then. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks