What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2-3-2009 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Jason: I guess I wasn't clear (won't be the first time, won't be the last... :D ). Amazon, just a few days ago, had LMS listed for 2-24 (which is one of the reasons I left it out of the price table). Actually it might have had no release date and it's "sign up to be notified' message--I'm not certain. It now is listing the above price and a 2-3 release date.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

We're on the same VW bus, as it were. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have something wrong. (Cuz, ya know, I am COMPLETELY infallible. ;) )

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

$35 divided by 2 is $17.50, so why would the price be "$19.99 each after savings"?

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for the prices, guys. Quite a few Blu-ray catalog titles I want this week - Friday the 13th, Office Space, Clerks II, Sideways and Little Miss Sunshine, but those will likely wait for another time. I'll probably get Nick & Norah and Zack & Miri on Blu this week.

For those of you buying the Nick & Norah Blu-ray at a B&M, be sure to print this for a $3 coupon

Thanks for the head's up, Travis. I didn't realize they were using two different covers for that.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

I just checked out Amazon and they've got AvP and I, Robot for $17.49 each, matching the BB deal. I presume they are doing the same for the others. They've also got a boxed set of AvP, Predator, & Commando for $58.

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Does anybody have a reading on the quality of the TCM sets? They seem like a great deal at Amazon if the transfers are good.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Found several box sets at Target today that were not in the circular:
Columbo: $19.99
Bewitched: $29.99
TCM: Best Picture Winners: $16.99
Jason Slasher Set: $19.99
Rent: $17.99

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
Just called Target & they said Madagascar 2 one disc will be $15.99 tomorrow. Looks like that's where I'll be getting it. Back in the day I would've gone to CC & PMed BB but we don't have a BB (closer than 40 miles) & CC is of course, a dead horse. They were great for PMing (the only reason I'll miss them).

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Two Madagascar 2 coupons are in many newpapers today (not in mine though). Anyway, I understand that it's not an insert, but instead a full-page ad (or close to it). Coupons are:
  • Save $5 Now on 2-Pack DVD or 1-Disc Blu-ray
  • Save $3 Now on 1-Disc DVD
I also understand that some online editions of the newspapers will have the same ad available.

Someone has saved a PDF version of the newspaper ad from on online edition and has it hosted here (file size 602 KB):

4shared.com - document sharing - download 02-06-09_ctc_main_hd_all_1_5.pdf

Note that this PDF is 11.1" x 21.2", so don't try to "fit to printable area" when you print it (or you will end up with tiny coupons). I viewed it at 100%, scrolled to the bottom (where the coupons are), and printed "current view" in landscape mode.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
FYE has the Madagascar 2 two-disc set for $25.99 w/$7 mail-in rebate for $18.99 total.

I think the single disc is $12.99 after rebate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks