What's new

Weekly RoundUp 12-15-2015 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Wait...they want people to pay double digits for Fantastic 4?

Don't get me wrong. I'll prolly pick it up at some point. But not until it hits single digits. That's just ridic.

Thank you Mike!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
That's not in the flyer, Malcolm. Is it on their website? Or did you see it in store?

That's a great deal.

I saw it in the store.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just got back from Target, where it took me forever to find a copy of My Fair Lady, and eventually a clerk had to locate one in the back for me. At least I have it, but you'd think they would promote it more heavily if they considered it in-demand enough to put in the weekly ad.

On a related note for anyone else who has this release, how are the discs secured? Disc 3 (the DVD) was lying facedown when I opened it, having come loose, and I don't see any way to keep it in its place, or the other discs either for that matter once I take them out to watch them. I like that they tried to do something unique with the packaging to make it stand out but it seems awfully deficient in protecting the discs. What am I missing here?

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
JakeLip said:
I just got back from Target, where it took me forever to find a copy of My Fair Lady, and eventually a clerk had to locate one in the back for me. At least I have it, but you'd think they would promote it more heavily if they considered it in-demand enough to put in the weekly ad.

On a related note for anyone else who has this release, how are the discs secured? Disc 3 (the DVD) was lying facedown when I opened it, having come loose, and I don't see any way to keep it in its place, or the other discs either for that matter once I take them out to watch them. I like that they tried to do something unique with the packaging to make it stand out but it seems awfully deficient in protecting the discs. What am I missing here?

A lot of people, myself included, were very dissatisfied with the packaging of this Blu Ray.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
A minor heads up: I picked up Mission: Impossible at Target and they only had about 4 or 5 copies with the bonus disc and they were only in a floor display near the registers. Given my past experiences at that particular store, it's entirely possible that there were boxes of copies with the bonus disc in the back room and the staff was just too lazy to put out them.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Jason_V said:
Wait...they want people to pay double digits for Fantastic 4?

Don't get me wrong. I'll prolly pick it up at some point. But not until it hits single digits. That's just ridic.

Thank you Mike!

99 cents is technically double digits - and about 92 cents more than I'm willing to pay for this turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks