Weekly Roundup 12-15-2009 (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon ">[/url]

And, Travis...thanks for that info on the Tarantino interview on the BB bonus disc. I wasn't giving that a thought...but any interview I've ever seen with QT has been really interesting. I might pay the extra $3 over the Target deal for that, too.

Decisions, decisions. I have been hearing such good things about this film!
[/QUOTE]Hmmm... For $3, think I'll probably spring for that too (and do the easier BB online order for in-store pickup as well) -- it'll still end up costing a couple bucks less than my cancelled Amazon preorder.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
This is the first time I have preordered 2 movies in 1 week in over 3 years. YAY for rockin' preorder deals. Can't wait to for the Bastards / Hangover double feature!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Looks like the instore price is 22.99 so at worst it should be 7.99 with the 2 coupons. Walmart's Weekly ad has it for 19.96 (oops edit ) so with a little luck it might go as low as 4.96 + tax.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'll be happy to stop at Walmart if they're going to pay me 4 cents to take the movie off their hands.

Hm, would I have to collect sales tax on that?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm wondering if David means W-M has the advertised price @ $19.96 and he is subtracting the $10 Disney coupon to arrive at the $9.96 price. I can't imagine an advertised $9.96 price. If so, it would be amazing.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I also assumed that he was talking about price-matching at Target and then applying the Target $5 coupon.

Because when I assume things about internet posts, I'm ALWAYS right! :D

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Just got back from Target - picked up:

• Inglourious Basterds BD for $11.99 ($19.99 - $3.00 redplum coupon - $5.00 Target BD coupon)
  • G-Force BD for $7.99 ($22.99 - $10.00 Disney coupon - $5.00 Target BD coupon)
No questions asked / no problems using 2 of the Target BD coupons on one transaction.

Why can't all weeks be like this: 2 new releases on BD for $20.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Hm. . .Inglourious Basterds BD is showing up at $17.99 on Best Buy's site, but the weekly circular shows it as $22.99. What are people seeing in the store?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yes I left off the silly 1 so I fixed it, but I only left it off once.

PM at Target with the WM ad at 19.96 - $10 Disney coupon - $5 Target Bluray coupon -- Total 4.96 (+7.75% Tax = $6.13 OTD)

Also picked up Inglourious Basterds for 11.99 and The Hangover for 14.99 after the coupons ($29 for those 2 after taxes).

I never could find an ad for Hangover matching the online 15.99 deals. Actually without Tax and with the 5% Payphrase discount at Amazon I could probably have gotten The Hangover for a little less, but I figured OTD and in hand was worth a dollar. Since Target's been my buddy for the last month I gave them the benefit.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman

Hm. . .Inglourious Basterds BD is showing up at $17.99 on Best Buy's site, but the weekly circular shows it as $22.99. What are people seeing in the store?
Didn't scan them, but I'm pretty sure it was 22.99 in store so have them match their online assuming it;s the same disc. Same thing with Hangover 15.99 online vs 19.99 in the ad (and I think in store tag price) Unfortunately Target's only PM the printed ad so no joy.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by David Norman

Yes I left off the silly 1 so I fixed it, but I only left it off once.

PM at Target with the WM ad at 19.96 - $10 Disney coupon - $5 Target Bluray coupon -- Total 4.96 (+7.75% Tax = $6.13 OTD)

David, can you price match at the normal checkouts or do you have to go to Target's Customer Service desk?

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
It was $22.99 in store, this morning. I price matched to the BestBuy.com website and got it for $17.99.

- Steve

Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Were you guys able to use the $3 coupon to make it $14.99, or would they not honor it combined with the match?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks