What's new

Weekly RoundUp 12-10-2013 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Got Mary Poppins from Amazon yesterday...no Movie Cash. I barely had time to open the case to make sure the discs were there last night. Now, I have to find time to watch the movie!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
At least you got yours!

I'm still hoping Amazon delivers sometime today! If not, I'll hop in the first chalk painting to the great NorthWest! :biggrin:

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Mike, you weren't the only one. Got mine today instead of yesterday.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
You guys know there was a blizzard across much of the country this week causes many delays in shipped items.

Those of us in FLA got ours on Tuesday morning.

1460197_10202850672335819_749742591_n.jpg

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Mark-P said:
Did anybody else get Poppins from Best Buy for the movie cash? Mine came with two inserts (one for movie cash and one for rewards points/Digital copy), however the insert for the rewards points/digital copy didn't have a code printed on it - it was just blank space where the code should be. The code on the movie cash insert only worked for giving me the movie cash, it didn't work for points or digital copy. Was the second code missing in mine, or was the one code supposed to work for both? I've contacted Disney customer service and hopefully they will fix it for me.
I bought mine at BB. I've got the movie cash insert with a code and the digital copy code insert with a code. I suspect that the digital copy code is also the movies rewards code, since the line on which it is printed has both the rewards logo and the words "Digital Copy" printed there. Below the digital copy words is a 7 digit number. Could that be the digital copy code?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks