What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-23-2010 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
At the Boulder Ultimate Electronics, the $10 BluRay tv shows ended up including the ones named, plus:

The Unit Season 4

Dollhouse Season 1

Burn Notice, didn't notice which season...think it was season 2.

I was hoping they'd be selling Mad Men for $10 again like they did for a couple days last week, but, no.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by terry deto

Target is also showing Alice in wonderland (Blu) in their weekly flyer for $19.99 - $5.00 with coupon = $14.99.

I actually did this very deal today as I found myself in a Target with the coupon and didn't know if there was anything there'd I get. Alice was the only Disney BD title that I didn't already have, that interested me, and was $16.99+.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Wishing UE had been the one taking over the old CC location in my nearby shopping center...

_Man_

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by ManW_TheUncool

Speaking of which...[url=http://www.hometheaterforum.com/forum/thread/305963/black-friday-2010-listing-of-dvd-bd-deals]Patrick's Black Friday ad has been fixed and reinstated. Check it out!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Tempted to buy HTTYD at BB and return it using the receipt from when I bought it release week. I'm bitter because my wife accidentally threw away the coupon for a Megamind ticket. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks